Re: Regarding feature #642

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Nikhil Mohite <nikhil(dot)mohite(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Regarding feature #642
Date: 2023-09-13 05:54:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Nikhil,

It looks good to me. I have few suggestions here:
1. Can we remove the grey background for selected nodes?
2. Can/Should we add a label next to collections like - Tables (Selected:
3), d1 (Selected: 8), and when schema is selected then d1 (Selected:
schema)?
3. We can have a three state checkbox for schema level checkbox. - empty,
partial (select all child nodes) and full (schema selected).

Let me know what you think.

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal