Re: [pgAdmin][RM7016]: Port Dependent, dependencies, statistics panel to React.

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Pradip Parkale <pradip(dot)parkale(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM7016]: Port Dependent, dependencies, statistics panel to React.
Date: 2022-01-20 04:44:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Pradip,

The patch looks good to me except for a few minor changes:
1. Rename it generateCollectionURL.

+/* It generates the URL based on collection node selected */

+export function generateCollectionNode(item, type) {

2. We have a theme variable for this.

+const useStyles = makeStyles(() => ({

+ background: '#ebeef3',

3. Do not use css classes. Create style in makeStyle.

+ <div className="pg-panel-message">

4. Why are we adjusting heights this way ? I think PgTable should auto
handle this.

+ <PgTable

+ className={classes.autoResizer}

+ height={window.innerHeight - 450}

5. We have a theme variable for this.

+ borderRadius: '6px',

6. I want to understand how 1% was calculated.

+ backgroundPosition: '1%',

7. Fix SonarQube issues of the new code.