Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1243 - Columns on the Query Tool should be sizeable

From: Surinder Kumar <surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1243 - Columns on the Query Tool should be sizeable
Date: 2016-05-31 08:26:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Please find updated patch with following changes:
1. the sizeHandler is not calculating the position without resizing
2. Apply sizeable columns to history grid in query tool.
3. Table column *Label and Type* should not be in single line. Currently
*Backgrid* displays column and type in a single line considering it as text.
we have to extend *headerCell* class and override its render method to fix
this.

Please review.

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Ashesh Vashi <
ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Surinder Kumar <
> surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Please find updated patch with following changes:
>>
>> 1. Replaced the outdated code for *Backgrid Sizeable Columns plugin *with
>> https://github.com/FortesSolutions/backgrid-sizeable-columns library
>> because the updated code is available here.
>> 2. I have figured out to calculate *offset* using the parameters of
>> listener provided, so we need not to tweak the original library code.
>>
>> As per our conversation, the sizeHandler is not calculating the position
> without resizing.
> It should calculate the position even after rendering is completed.

Fixed.