[pgAdmin4][Patch]: Feature #1406 - Allow setting to use spaces instead of tab in query editor

From: Surinder Kumar <surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Feature #1406 - Allow setting to use spaces instead of tab in query editor
Date: 2016-08-19 09:55:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

This patch adds support for following:
1) Allow to use either use Tab/Spaces in editor.
2) Allow to specify Tab Size.

This settings are configurable in Preferences and will be applied to all
code mirror instances in pgAdmin4.

Also, while setting "Help string" for *SwitchControl* in preferences. Help
string is not aligned with Switch. I moved the help string and checkbox in
same div to fix.

Please review and let me know for comments.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM1406.patch application/octet-stream 10.2 KB