[pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1184 - Re-docking on the main tabset is broken

From: Surinder Kumar <surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1184 - Re-docking on the main tabset is broken
Date: 2016-06-03 22:14:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Please find attached patch for mentioned issue:
*Issue*: Re-docking on the main tabset is broken
*Explanation*:
We were missing 'moveable' property. It should be set to false while
creating new Browser panel. By default it is true for all registered panels.
I think both browser and dashboard panels were moveable. that is why
dockable tab couldn't determine where to re-dock.

I have also added support for moveable property in Panel class.

Please review.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM#1184.patch application/octet-stream 1.7 KB