PostgreSQL Volume Question

From: Data Ace <dataace9(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Volume Question
Date: 2018-06-14 21:33:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, I'm new to the community.

Recently, I've been involved in a project that develops a social network
data analysis service (and my client's DBMS is based on PostgreSQL).
I need to gather huge volume of unstructured raw data for this project, and
the problem is that with PostgreSQL, it would be so dfficult to handle this
kind of data. Are there any PG extension modules or methods that are
recommended for my project?

Thanks in advance.