Analyze and vaccum

From: Sonam Sharma <sonams1209(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Analyze and vaccum
Date: 2019-10-16 12:32:33
Lists: pgsql-general

How auto vaccum and vaccum are different ?
How analyze and auto analyze are different ?

We were running load on a table which yesterday took 3 mins and today it
took 30 mins. The autovaccum and autoanalyze are happening daily . But the
manual vaccum and analyze ran on 26th.
Can someone please help how these are different and if it help if I run a
vaccum and analyze on table .