Network performance optimization

From: "J (dot) Mageshwaran" <djmagesh(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Network performance optimization
Date: 2020-09-09 04:59:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Team, I am performing some benchmark testing with application in aws
east 2 and dB in East 1. I am using pgbench for benchmark, the RTT Latency
between East 1 to east2 is some where between 12 to 16 ms on an average. Is
there any optimization that can be done to reduce the latency and increase
the throughout to the PostgreSQL layer?