Re: elephant logo in OFM format?

From: Douglas J Hunley <doug(dot)hunley(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Rob Napier <rob(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: elephant logo in OFM format?
Date: 2013-04-08 14:58:19
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Rob Napier <rob(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au> wrote:

> PNG and PSD files can't just be converted to OFM files. They will need to
> be digitized. An OFM file is the Melco embroidery file that has been
> digitized with the Design Shop software. You will need to find someone who
> can digitize your files for you and they will probably charge you
> digitizing fees for doing this.

This is exactly the current need. I've been quoted $100 for digitizing the
elephant, so I thought I'd check to see if anyone on -advocacy already had
one since I can't be the first to want embroidered shirts. :)

I'll probably end up just paying the money and then give the resulting OMF
to the community (assuming I'm allowed to. I'm looking into this)

Thanks!

--
Douglas J Hunley (doug(dot)hunley(at)gmail(dot)com)
Twitter: @hunleyd Web: