Re: PgbackRest and EDB Query

From: azeem subhani <azeemsd07(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kashif Zeeshan <kashi(dot)zeeshan(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: KK CHN <kkchn(dot)in(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgbackRest and EDB Query
Date: 2024-07-19 05:53:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

passwordless connection can be established using ssh key, and when you
don't specify the ssh key in command using -i switch:* -i
/path/to/your/private/key*
You simply need to set the SSH key as the default key which I have
explained earlier, how to do that.

As you are currently trying through following command, without specifying
an ssh key for passwordless connection.

From the EDB Postgres Advanced Server nodes
$ sudo -u enterprisedb ssh pgbackrest(at)backup-server

--
Thanks
Azeem Subhani