Security patch older releases

From: Erika Knihti-Van Driessche <erika(dot)knihti(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Security patch older releases
Date: 2019-08-29 11:00:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I think I've seen this question pass by earlier, but don't immediately find
it back..

So, I have postgres 9.6.9 and customer wants it to be updated to 9.6.11,
because that is their current testing "sandbox" version, which was not
installed by me and is also another linux distro.

Now, the newest security update is 9.6.15.. If I download that RHEL
repository, I will automatically get that version, and won't be able to
choose the exact patch..

So my question is, is there a way to get the 9.6.11 update?

Thanks in advance!
Erika