Postgis - geography function

From: Sameer TWAYANA <sameertwans(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgis - geography function
Date: 2022-01-05 08:48:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Sir,

I need some help. I have been using the postgis extension for many years.
Now in postgis version 3.2 using geom data in geography with ST_Length and
ST_Distance function returns some weird results. Before I used 3.1.4, all
was good. But I got different results in version 3.2. So can you suggest
why I am getting different results in postgis version 3.2.

I really appreciate for your help. Thank you.

--

*Sameer Twayana*
Web Developer

M: +977-9841471358

E: sameertwans(at)gmail(dot)com <ghinabin(at)gmail(dot)com>

A: Kathmandu, Nepal

*www.linkedin.com/in/sameer-twayana-b45549a3/
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/sameer-twayana-b45549a3/>*