Re: ODBC constructs

From: Dev Kumkar <devdas(dot)kumkar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC constructs
Date: 2013-05-21 00:45:44
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general pgsql-odbc

Hello,

My objective is to work with postgres from my linux box using C. Am not
sure whether psqlODBC or
libpq<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/libpq.html>should be
used.
I was playing and used libpq successfully but not sure which route to go
and whats the difference.

Also Can you please let me know any mapping document which maps ODBC
constructs between sybase and postgres.

Also list of ODBC constructs to be used with postgres.

Thanks in advance!

Regards...

p.s. Am not sure if the earlier email was sent..sorry for spam in case it
was.