To be like Them, Think like Them

From: Nathan Lee <hereisacat(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: To be like Them, Think like Them
Date: 2014-08-13 18:10:10
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all.
I want to get myself situated with PostgreSQL, but I don't want to be
narrow in my view either. This is a new realm for me and I want to plug in
to the news/industry outlets that the experienced users are in. Would any
of the devs care to share what subscriptions, mailing lists, blogs and
podcasts they keep tabs on?

Thanks,
Nathan