firefox error when proxied through nginx

From: David Bear <dbear(at)heritageacademyaz(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: firefox error when proxied through nginx
Date: 2022-04-13 23:09:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am running pgadmin4 in back of nginx. I've following the instructions on
setting up nginx as a reverse proxy. I can successfully log in. I can even
create pgadmin4 users. However, when I click on the "Play SQL" icon so that
I can directly write SQL

OR if I try to view data from a view or table I get the following error
from firefox
---------------
Firefox Can’t Open This Page

To protect your security, datahub.school will not allow Firefox to display
the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to
open it in a new window.
---------------

This is a very surprising error. It seems that firefox is stopping the
action. Any idea on why this is happening?

And indeed, when I open it in a new window, I get the same error.

BTW, I did find the note about creating a config_system.py and adding the
session cookie variables -- https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#13

But this had no effect -- unless I need to rerun setup.py after adding
those.
--

David Bear

IT Manager