Re: firefox error when proxied through nginx

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: David Bear <dbear(at)heritageacademyaz(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: firefox error when proxied through nginx
Date: 2022-04-14 05:05:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi David,

On Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 4:40 AM David Bear <dbear(at)heritageacademyaz(dot)com>
wrote:

> I am running pgadmin4 in back of nginx. I've following the instructions on
> setting up nginx as a reverse proxy. I can successfully log in. I can even
> create pgadmin4 users. However, when I click on the "Play SQL" icon so that
> I can directly write SQL
>
> Please check if your Nginx is configured properly or not for the reverse
proxy.
The explanation of your error you are facing is here:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/xframe-neterror-page

You can disable this security feature by setting the pgAdmin config
option X_FRAME_OPTIONS
= '', but it is *not recommended *to disable it.

Thanks,
Khushboo

OR if I try to view data from a view or table I get the following error