Never asked to set Master Password

From: Tim Quinn <timquinnsm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Never asked to set Master Password
Date: 2023-10-24 01:47:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I am trying to open PostgreSQL in pgAdmin4 but it never asked me to set a
master password when opening. When I try to open the Server "PostgreSQL 14"
it asks for my password. The password I set up while installing PostgreSQL
14, does not work.

I am stuck and I can't find anything online on how to get past this error
message. I see others have had the same issue but no solution.

I apologize since I am learning! Please let me know what I can do to move
forward.

Thank you,
-Tim Q