Re: BUG #18027: Logical replication taking forever

From: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andres Martin del Campo Campos <andres(at)invisible(dot)email>
Cc: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #18027: Logical replication taking forever
Date: 2023-07-19 11:07:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Wed, 19 Jul 2023 at 14:06, Andres Martin del Campo Campos
<andres(at)invisible(dot)email> wrote:

> Thank you so much for replying, I'm really struggling here.
>
> I ran out of space and I thought I could re-start it to see if it worked but again it's been more than a day and it isn't showing.

Can you run this query few times on the publisher and see if
bytes_processed and tuples_processed are getting increased(this might
give us some hint if it stuck or it is progressing slowly):
SELECT * FROM pg_stat_progress_copy;

If it is not progressing, is there anything unusual in the log file,
some warning or error messages? if so could you post those log
contents too.
Also if it is stuck, how many tuples are copied and how much is the
total tuple count?

Regards,
Vignesh