Re: pgAdmin Server Connection Issue

From: Daniel Wilson <licensedtogetpaid(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin Server Connection Issue
Date: 2021-02-27 14:19:14
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello PostgreSQL:

I have downloaded PostSQL on my Windows 10 Toshiba Satellite C55 -
B3535 Laptop, and I am receiving the following error messages
upon the startup of pgAdmin4:

"Failed to open the system by default browser. Is one installed?" "Fatal
Error: The pgAdmin4 server cannot be contacted."

The port is set to 5432, default browser is Chrome, and there are no
misconfigurations of any other software. I have removed PostgreSQL
entirely three
times, and have done clean installs all three times. I've changed the port,
installed pgAdmin4.4 separately from the install of Postgres, and nothing
seems to be able to resolve this issue. I need your help. Please contact me
at your earliest so we can resolve this issue.
I would love to use your server product.... I really need to as part of my
education and training as a Full Stack Developer. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Daniel Wilson
Full Stack Developer Student
Thinkful

return email: dwi(at)tech-center(dot)com