Re: pgAdmin and Multiple connection problem (how to close session with closing query editor).

From: androxkentaki <androxkentaki(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: PgAdmin Support List <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin and Multiple connection problem (how to close session with closing query editor).
Date: 2020-10-13 06:37:46
Lists: pgadmin-support

Unfortunately i don't think that this is it.
in FF i have active option to open links in tabs (only difference is that
i don't have active an Ctrl+TAB option)
[image: obraz.png]

And here are my pgA config for Query Tool Display
[image: obraz.png]

wt., 13 paź 2020 o 08:30 Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>

--
Z wyrazami szacunku
Andrzej Gerasimuk