Re: pgAdmin and Multiple connection problem (how to close session with closing query editor).

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: androxkentaki <androxkentaki(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PgAdmin Support List <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin and Multiple connection problem (how to close session with closing query editor).
Date: 2020-10-13 07:35:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 12:07 PM androxkentaki <androxkentaki(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> Unfortunately i don't think that this is it.
> in FF i have active option to open links in tabs (only difference is that
> i don't have active an Ctrl+TAB option)

Ctrl + Tab is my local browser option and isn't related to this. :)

[image: obraz.png]

After the above setting (As I can't read this language I hope it's saying
"open links in tabs instead of window"), are you still facing the issue? If
yes, please log the issue @
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues

> And here are my pgA config for Query Tool Display
> [image: obraz.png]

This is correct.

Thanks,
Khushboo