Rahul Soshte GSOC Draft Proposal

From: Rahul Soshte <rahulsoshte360(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: discuss(at)lists(dot)osgeo(dot)org, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: victoria(dot)rautenbach(at)gmail(dot)com, ferwee(at)gmail(dot)com, postgis-users(at)lists(dot)osgeo(dot)org
Subject: Rahul Soshte GSOC Draft Proposal
Date: 2018-03-14 16:32:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

This is Rahul Soshte a student from Vivekanand Education Society's
Institute of Technology(Mumbai,India).

The proposal is for the idea of a a Geospatial query viewer for pgadmin4
mentioned here <https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/GoogleSummerCode2018>

I have uploaded the draft proposal on the GSOC website.
This is the link to my GSOC draft proposal for OSGEO oraganization.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WN3FPpLudNNXLWQgGlP91yDAMe7D0DC8gTBhdyrI_aw/edit

Please do comment and give feedback on the draft proposal.

Regards,
Rahul Soshte