Seminar in Malmo, Sweden

From: Chris Travers <chris(dot)travers(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Seminar in Malmo, Sweden
Date: 2017-01-20 09:21:34
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all;

I am giving a talk in Malmo, Sweden on Feb 9th about use of PostgreSQL in
10TB+ databases and heavy load. You can register at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/postgresql-at-10-tb-and-beyond-tickets-30841174784

I figure this is worth mentioning for a couple reasons.

If there are people on this list here in the area, maybe you want to come,
listen to the descriptions of the problems encountered and our solutions to
them. I think it is a good opportunity to talk about how to scale
PostgreSQL to high loads and vast amounts of data.

--
Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

Efficito: Hosted Accounting and ERP. Robust and Flexible. No vendor
lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more