Reg: Presentation for Postgresql statistics functions

From: DurgaPrasad Potnuru <pvvdurgaprasad(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reg: Presentation for Postgresql statistics functions
Date: 2017-02-05 04:32:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Dear team,

I have recently come across a request for presenting statistics functions
capabilities of postgresql from a client (a government organization).
Wondering if you have any specific presentation for this purpose, could you
please share.

This is kind of important for me, as Oracle team had come up with a
presentation and they are asking me what postgresql is going to offer them.

Thank you,
Durga Prasad