From: Pawan Sharma <pawanpg0963(at)gmail(dot)com>
Date: 2019-05-29 08:03:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello All,

Is it possible check privileges of all the users or roles, and what are the
objects owned by user and role with their privileges.

I am getting the output which want from
information_schema.roles_usage_grants, but as I not running the query as a
superuser so I am able to see only one specific user results but I want all
user and roles details.

Is there specific privileges which I can grant to that user to get the
complete results apart from superuser privilege.

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Pawan

  • Re: at 2019-05-29 14:20:12 from Adrian Klaver