Re:

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2019-05-29 14:20:12
Lists: pgsql-general

On 5/29/19 1:03 AM, Pawan Sharma wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Is it possible check privileges of all the users or roles, and what are
> the objects owned by user and role with their privileges.
>
> I am getting the output which want from
> information_schema.roles_usage_grants, but as I not running the query as
> a superuser so I am able to see only one specific user results but I
> want all user and roles details.

Are you sure?

information_schema.roles_usage_grants is a view over
information_schema.usage_privileges which only covers the USAGE
privilege. This privilege is restricted to a subset of objects. Look in
the object_type column.

My guess is you are going to end up using the system catalogs:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/catalogs.html

Can you be more specific about the information you are looking for?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com