Re: postgresql training

From: Clay Colburn <clay(dot)colburn(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
Cc: "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgresql training
Date: 2013-03-05 17:02:46
Lists: seapug

Thanks for the reply Lloyd. When I signed up I must have missed the date
:) I'm not going to be able to make it tonight, but I'll put the next one
on my calendar.

I'm looking for training for a team of developers. Our DBAs here are just
getting ramped up on postgres so we are having to do a little bit of
learning around replication strategies, backups, role creation and
management, etc. to help them out. But for the most part we are a data
warehousing and BI team. We are responsible for getting data in and out of
our warehouse. So ETL type patterns on the way in and large read
operations mostly via apis on the way out.

Hopefully this helps you point me in the right direction. Let me know if
you need more information.

Thanks!