Re: Queries regarding staticfiles | pgarchives

From: Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Queries regarding staticfiles | pgarchives
Date: 2022-06-14 16:02:44
Lists: pgsql-www

> Because it runs on the same hostname as www.postgresql.org, and otherwise
> there would be a potential conflict. The folder /media/ is in the
> filesystem, and should be served up as /media-static/ on http.

What am I supposed to do to resolve 404 I am getting for these urls?
[image: image.png]

We don't use staticfiles.

So, why are CSS and images not loading properly. I have attached the
screenshot of the home screen with default settings. What do I need to
configure to resolve this?
[image: image.png]

What do you mean "present in the github" and the one that's in pgarchives?
> Where is it on github and where do you see it in pgarchives?

main.css file
Present in the pgarchives github repository:
https://github.com/postgres/pgarchives/blob/master/django/media/css/main.css
The CSS that is being loaded for this page:
https://www.postgresql.org/list/ (actual
CSS that pgarchives using) I compared this by inspecting components in the
browser.

--
Sahil Harpal