Re: pgAdmin 1.18.0 + slony-I 2.2.0 + PG 9.3

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Neel Patel <neel(dot)patel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Sven Meirsman <sven(dot)meirsman(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 1.18.0 + slony-I 2.2.0 + PG 9.3
Date: 2013-12-10 10:49:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hi Neel,

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 6:46 PM, Neel Patel <neel(dot)patel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>wrote:

> Hi Ashesh,
>
> Please find the updated patch with below fix.
>
> -- Fix for slony version 1.2.23 with PG 9.0
> -- Picking the correct version of slony1_base.xxx.sql
> -- Fix the error "no schema has been selected to create in". It gives
> error after deleting the slony cluster and again create the new slony
> cluster.
> -- Fix for function storeNode() API which is accepting three arguments in
> slony version 1.1 and 1.2 and two arguments in
> slony version 2.0 and above.
>
> Please let me know for any comments.

I have tested this patch, and seems working fine. I have found one small
issue when i try to create a new slony cluster with PG 9.2. When i am
trying to create a new cluster in PG 9.2 by setting the slony-path of PG
9.3, then it' showing the
"ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/slony1_funcs.2.2.0": No such file
or directory".

Could you look into this as well.

Thanks,
Dinesh