Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results.

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, John Foelster <johnfoelster(at)comcast(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results.
Date: 2013-09-24 18:21:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Dave,

Today, i have spend some time on this issue. But not able to figure out why
the event is not raising on single "delete" operation on the data control
combo box. I have tried to debug the wxMac's "src/generic/datectlg.cpp",
"OnText" method which is working fine in Linux but not in mac. But no luck.

Hence, like to request you to share your valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 12:09 AM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com