Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results.

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, John Foelster <johnfoelster(at)comcast(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results.
Date: 2013-09-06 18:39:17
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Dave,

I have setup the mac build for testing this case.

Further to my observation, if we perform the multiple "delete operations"
like 2 to 3 on the same date control, then it's behaving as expected. I
have tried a lot to figure out the cause why it's not raising an Event of
EVT_CALANDER_SEL_CHANGED, EVT_DATE_CHANGED on mac for the single "delete
operation", but unable to find out the reason.

I will work on this parallel and will update you the status very soon.

Thanks for your time.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>