Re:

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Chaene DE SOUSA SILVA <sousachaene(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2013-10-31 11:52:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

Would like to request you to add "pgadmin-support" general list while do
replying this e-mail.

Could you share the screen shots of your problem.

Thanks.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>