Re: Patch for Race Condition.

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch for Race Condition.
Date: 2013-09-27 07:51:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

Sorry, it's my bad. The patch is build on another branch.

Please find the attached patch which has been built on the pgAdmin master
branch.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 7:54 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Dinesh Kumar <
> dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dave/Team,
>>
>> While working on one of the assigned task, i have been noticed the race
>> condition on object "currentObject", which is concurrently updating
>> by "onSelRightClick" and "execSelChange" methods. Due to this, sometimes, i
>> am getting "n" Node context menu on "m" node.
>>
>> Ex:- When i right click on "server node", it is showing the "database
>> node" popup menu options.
>>
>> I have been attaching the patch along with this request, and will be
>> awaiting for your inputs.
>>

> This doesn't apply - can you check the patch is correct please?
>
> --
> Dave Page
> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
> Twitter: @pgsnake

> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
Fix_RaceCondition.patch application/octet-stream 1.4 KB