Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Browser fixes

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Browser fixes
Date: 2013-05-19 15:37:45
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hi Dave,

Thank you very much for fixing these issue, and i have re-viewed and done
the test cases with this patch and seems now the browser is more stable.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>