Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results.

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Jan-Peter Seifert <Jan-Peter(dot)Seifert(at)gmx(dot)de>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, John Foelster <johnfoelster(at)comcast(dot)net>, Dhiraj Chawla <dhiraj(dot)chawla(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results.
Date: 2013-08-26 12:42:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Dave/Jan-Peter,

Could you confirm that, are you facing the issue with the debug version of
pgAdmin. With the installed pgAdmin, i too facing the problem but the date
is setting to 1970. But the debug pgAdmin is doing fine in my windows 7.

Looking forward for your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Jan-Peter Seifert <Jan-Peter(dot)Seifert(at)gmx(dot)de