Re: bug report role properties expiration date

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: David Elbert <elbert(at)jhu(dot)edu>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bug report role properties expiration date
Date: 2014-02-23 06:09:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi David,

This issue has been fixed. I believe, the next latest installer will be
having this fix.

commitID: 3dfa02a90bfa5202c305187cf90baea1b46f6240.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>

*Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>