Repository odbc driver AIX 7.1

From: Jaime Soler <jaime(dot)soler(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Repository odbc driver AIX 7.1
Date: 2018-11-29 10:44:17
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I'm trying to find out a repository of odbc driver package for AIX 7.1, but
I only found postgresql server packages, is there any repository ?
If there isn't any repository, could I use cross-compile odbc driver from
linux x64 to aix 7.1 power ? could you share me any documentation that
explain the compilation process ( I supposed that it's in a different way
of https://odbc.postgresql.org/docs/unix-compilation.html explains ) ?

Thanks