SQLTables does not retrieve everything

From: Igor Korot <ikorot01(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL ODBC list <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SQLTables does not retrieve everything
Date: 2018-11-30 06:12:44
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,
I am trying to write an application where I need to know the list of
"ALL" tables and views.

However, it looks like the code:

[code]
ret = SQLTables( m_hstmt, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0 );
if( ret != SQL_SUCCESS && ret != SQL_SUCCESS_WITH_INFO )
{
GetErrorMessage( errorMsg, 1 );
result = 1;
}
[/code]

only retrieves the tables from the current database/catalog and "public" schema.

There is no tables/view on the INFORMATION_SCHEMA and all the system tables.

Do I have to drop it and use the actual query for that?

Because in MS SQL that code retrieves everything...

I am currently testing with PG9.1 on OSX 10.8 with Xcode 5.

Thank you for any pointers.