Re: How to enable debug mode to See changes on the fly?

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Cc: Rahul Soshte <rahulsoshte360(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to enable debug mode to See changes on the fly?
Date: 2018-03-29 04:12:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

AFAIR we intentionally disabled it. The reason for this is that due to how
the reload mechanism works there are some side-effects which was causing
executing certain code twice.
Check commit: git log a49a3103e298fcc437

If you want to enable reloading for development purposes then you can
simply change value of use_reloader option to true, Set use_reloader = True
in ../web/pgAdmin4.py +154

Restart pgAdmin4 and it should reload server whenever you save the changes
in python files.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala