Re: How to enable debug mode to See changes on the fly?

From: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Rahul Soshte <rahulsoshte360(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to enable debug mode to See changes on the fly?
Date: 2018-03-28 18:11:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Rahul,
In fact when you change python code there isn't much you can do, you need
to restart the server every time.
For the Javascript code you can have a second console open and run `yarn
bundle:watch` and it will regenerate the javascript code and you just need
to refresh the webpage on the browser.

Thanks
Victoria & Joao