Re: v4 3.0 connection issues, notices is readonly

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Cherio <cherio(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: v4 3.0 connection issues, notices is readonly
Date: 2018-04-18 05:27:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

​Please create a bug for the same HERE
<https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4>,
Also provide us steps to reproduce the issue in the bug ticket and attach
`pgAdmin4.log`
​ log file​
​in the ticket
​, It will help us to pinpoint the issue quickely.

- Enable debug logging (https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#8)
- Disable the dashboard graphs temporarily to avoid unwanted logging from
dashboard calls (https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#5)
- Delete/Rename existing `pgAdmin4.log` file
- Restart pgAdmin4 and try to re-produce the issue
- Zip the log file and
​upload it on bug ticket.

--
Regards,