Re: PATCH: To fix the issue in Debugger module (pgAdmin4)

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: To fix the issue in Debugger module (pgAdmin4)
Date: 2016-10-07 11:42:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

I faced the same issue when I initially tried that, but then as per Neel
suggestion I changed SELECT pg_sleep() to PERFORM pg_sleep() in function.
You will face the same in pgAdmin3 if you use select pg_sleep() in your
function the debug call never returns from DB server.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala