Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3154] Update modules to latest version

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3154] Update modules to latest version
Date: 2018-04-03 15:49:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

​Hi Dave,

Reverted back jQuery version to 1.x because of SlickGrid dependancy.
Please find updated patch.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 8:50 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala <
murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Please hold on my previous patch.
>
> We can't use latest jQuery version as SlickGrid has dependancy on older
> version.
> I'll send updated patch again.
>
> On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 8:20 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@
> enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> Please find updated patches, there are two patches attached one is for
>> the story and another is for changes required as per new modules.
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 6:27 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi

>>> - Why isn't jQuery updated to 3.3.1?
>>>
>> ​Done​
>>

>>> ​
>>>

>>> - Shouldn't pkg/pip/setup_pip.py be updated with changes to psycopg2 and
>>> pycrypto etc?
>>>
>> ​Done​

>>> Hmm, flask-babelex might be a better option anyway; in particular, it
>>> avoids loading catalogs with every request which seems desirable given the
>>> size of ours. On the other hand, it hasn't been updated so recently.
>>>
>> ​I have removed flask-babel and used flask_babelex instead.​

>>> OK.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Dave Page
>>> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
>>> Twitter: @pgsnake
>>>
>>> EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
>>> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
changes_required_with_RM_3154.diff application/octet-stream 55.1 KB
RM_3154_v3.diff application/octet-stream 12.1 KB