Re: User management functionality patch [pgadmin4]

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Harshal Dhumal <harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: User management functionality patch [pgadmin4]
Date: 2016-05-30 10:39:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Harshal,

PFA comments as below,

1) While running setup.py for the first time, We did not handle the case to
create Standard user.
2) Save button gets enable only clicking on input text box
3) Remove delete button from sub-node
4) If current user changes its own name/email, main page should reflect new
changes.

Can be listed as TODO
--------------------------------
1) Erros description is missing, for example when have user test(at)test(dot)com
presnt and user try to add user same as test(at)test(dot)com we get error as
"Error during saving user" it should be descriptive like "ERRPR: User {XYZ}
is already exists.."
2) There should be an option to delete multiple users at one shot.
3) There should be an option to active/deactivate multiple users in one
shot.
4) In-place editing in backgrid.

Regards,
Murtuza