Re: [patch] We can see tables in Greenplum!

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: George Gelashvili <ggelashvili(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [patch] We can see tables in Greenplum!
Date: 2017-02-09 05:33:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

Regarding test output,

*Comment Style-1:* If we comment like

"""Test Case is used for... """

*Result:*

runTest (pgadmin.xxx)
*Test case to verify server group (Get server list) ... ok*

*Comment Style-2: *If we comment like

"""

Test Case is used for ....
"""

*Result:*

runTest runTest (pgadmin.xxx) ... ok

Unittest framework strip the doc string with "\n" and get the string at 0th
index so in case of Comment Style-2 it will be empty, so no description
will be displayed.

So use *Comment Style-1* when you write test cases.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala