[pgAdmin4][Patch]: Do not render security URL in templates if running in Desktop mode

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Do not render security URL in templates if running in Desktop mode
Date: 2017-12-14 08:32:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

PFA patch to fix the issue where we were rendering Security URL's like
change password, reset password in HTML templates while running in Desktop
mode, we only register these security blueprints in Server mode hence it
was failing with BuildError.
RM#2952

Also reverted RM#2922 because it not working as expected and causing
runtime to render login screen.

Thanks to Neel for helping me in testing the patch with latest runtime code.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

Attachment Content-Type Size