Re: PGAdmin Version 2.1

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: ldrlj1 <russelljanusz(at)masterpeaceltd(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGAdmin Version 2.1
Date: 2018-01-30 05:52:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I think you have enabled "Show system objects" option from Preferences
dialog due to which you are able to see them in types.

Could you confirm that by navigating "File" -> "Preferences" -> "Browser"
-> "Display" (Check screenshot for more information), If it is set to
"True" then this not a bug and it is expected behaviour, You can set it to
"False" and reload pgAdmin4 if you don't want to display system objects.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 8:19 PM, ldrlj1 <russelljanusz(at)masterpeaceltd(dot)com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I believe I have found a bug.
>
> OS Windows 7.
> Postgres 9.6.5
> PGAdmin Version 2.1
> - Python Version 2.7.13
> - Flask Version 0.12.2
> - Application Mode Desktop
>
> When viewing my DB through PGAdmin, it shows I have 233 types. It seems
> that
> PGAdmin is displaying every sequence and table as a type. The create type
> command in the SQL window has the tableoid, cmax, xmax, cmin, xmin and ctid
> columns as well as table column names. The sequence create type command
> shows the same system columns as well as all of the properties of a
> sequence.
>
> None of those types show when I execute \dT from psql or when I view types
> within PGAdmin 3.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-pgadmin-support
> -f2191615.html