PGAdmin Version 2.1

From: ldrlj1 <russelljanusz(at)masterpeaceltd(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGAdmin Version 2.1
Date: 2018-01-29 14:49:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,
I believe I have found a bug.

OS Windows 7.
Postgres 9.6.5
PGAdmin Version 2.1
- Python Version 2.7.13
- Flask Version 0.12.2
- Application Mode Desktop

When viewing my DB through PGAdmin, it shows I have 233 types. It seems that
PGAdmin is displaying every sequence and table as a type. The create type
command in the SQL window has the tableoid, cmax, xmax, cmin, xmin and ctid
columns as well as table column names. The sequence create type command
shows the same system columns as well as all of the properties of a
sequence.

None of those types show when I execute \dT from psql or when I view types
within PGAdmin 3.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-pgadmin-support-f2191615.html