Re: PATCH: Added Statistics functionality for many nodes (pgAdmin4)

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: Added Statistics functionality for many nodes (pgAdmin4)
Date: 2016-06-09 08:21:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Ashesh/Dave,

I tried setting 'track_functions' to false in postgresql.conf. but then I
am not able to start server got error saying false is not correct
argument (Version:
PG 9.5).
Then I also set it to all and try running function & check the stats.

I am getting proper output in both cases, with stats & without stats(PFA
screenshot)

Let me know if I missed anything here.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com