Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Allow user to Comment/Uncomment code in query editor

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Allow user to Comment/Uncomment code in query editor
Date: 2017-07-19 08:50:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

PFA updated patch,
1) Added Keyboard shortcuts to comment line, uncomment line and
comment/uncomment block of code also added drop-down for the same.
2) Also added options for indent & unindent code in the same drop-down.
3) Updated shortcut documents accordingly.

Please review.

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM_2456_v1.diff text/plain 11.3 KB